ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    there has been a delay in getting drilling results; some expected before now...as suggested, a CR now before some expected good result, many good timing?

a CR has always been expect and i have posted the following before (annoyed that at the 3cent options offer while there was a 4cent already being traded a huge discount)..... i had thought that with a few good results from drilling the SP would have risen by about early 3rd Q and hence the exercise of the outstanding option nothing but the obvious to get need fund from that..... to see us through a full year to come and JORC.

We have never had enough funds to meet the comittments of drill etc.... indeed very low cash in bank.
    witht that in mind, and covid, and South American inputs or lack of, we had to have a CR ... unfortuneately at the wrong time... as said - the options would was always the outlook to that end.
    still management had to do something, as can't do anything with mothballs in the kitty.

I wondering with the SP down so much over the last few months whether there has been some SP manipulation, but hard to say as the volume and daily value has been very low.

I would like to see, as had been done before, the CR pricing to be well above the currently level of trading - this as the volume and value has been very low.... if a CR was at current it is likely there will be a bit of hurt with dilution against further value.... 2.5 cent is too much to expect, but many 2.2 cents, with more options available...

think to be fair, with current depressed pricing and outcomes delay till end of year most probably, the current option expiry should be pushed out....
    those effected, like me, please email the company with those concern, TODAY, so any announcment re CR could include an amendment. I believe it is possilbe to do it under ASX guidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.