KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    To many down rampers and former holders who made bad trades here before and hate this stock. Happening across the forums on many stocks.
    HC is a cesspool in certain forums and practically useless and not far off collapsing. Who would seriously take these down rampers as being anything but nefarious types ??
    The extreme controlled nature of the markets, down ramping campaigns, paid "news" articles shafting good companies points to a unsustainable situation. I was thinking 5 years left in the market trading but I am now thinking maybe no more than 3 yrs before it disappears or changes in form dramatically. Banks are changing form quickly and so will/is the so called stockmarket.
    Today I think many are selling out of the market and going into real estate as an investment.

One year after the first product is produced by KRR I would not be surprised by a move to go private as a company and just grow it and expand its base with solid dividends being paid. Who would seriously want to sell such a "golden goose" then, so shares traded will be low volume anyway. Huge growth & huge dividends = extra happy shareholders!

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.386K 170.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1037920 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 955707 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.