5GG 7.89% 3.5¢ pentanet limited

PC gamer here, cloud gaming is already big and it’s going to be...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    PC gamer here, cloud gaming is already big and it’s going to be absolutely huge. It’s already eating the custom build markets. I’m not sure why you think there’s no market for it, look how it’s going in the US. Among my friends that don’t have a decent custom rig, the launch is most of we talk about. It’s been a drag only being able to use GFN on a VPN here but I have no interest in updating my rig once it launches. GFN has a huge advantage due to Nvidia being loved by gamers and the other platforms all being terrible. xCloud could be good one day but they’re a long way behind.

I’m not really sure why you brought consoles into it, no serious gamer is online gaming on an Xbox or PS5 unless they’re playing something console specific. I’d rather play Destiny 2 on GFN on an old laptop and would bet most kids would too.

Building your own gaming PC is a lot of fun, but it’s time consuming, needs updating and is damn expensive. It took me a long time to save up for my first one. I’ll happily forego all that to pay a small monthly subscription and play on my screens
    Last edited by bigdogger: 18/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $7.116K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79999 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.