RLT 1.41% 72.0¢ renergen limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-45

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    I'll be clear. I'm not happy about diluting holders at a discount to the current sp.

Or am I ever happy to be shuffling losing positions at this time of year (I'd rather be kicking back looking at unrealised profits with my hands off the wheel)

Or was I happy to see the AFR leak of an impending CR a couple months ago.
    As some others in here have posted, I took the company statement as we would be raising at a premium from the level it was at then (around $2.70ish from memory).

But I'm also a realist.

Delays happen, market sentiment happens and above all sh#t happens that's out of the control of management.

I see the discount on the raise and dilution as minimal in comparison to what most other companies listed in the ASX would do.

CR's are all part of journey towards successful and profitable businesses. The fact that Renergen has been able to source funding prior to this without going to the market is a huge tick for me.

My opinion of the business or its future potential has not changed. We all knew the CR was coming (even though we thought a little higher than current levels). So it's good to get it done and get the company moving forward from here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.