FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

You are correct on one thing Karl - The majority of the work was...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    You are correct on one thing Karl - The majority of the work was done before Doc Anderson arrived.... he has largely been cashing in on the work of those before him.
    Anderson isn't a miner - he's a banker. Check out his CV, there isn't a lot in the mining side of things of any great extent.

Ironically, the skin in the game that Doc Anderson does have is that his incentives are tied to the 200koz figure. That is his only big pay day other than a takeover....
    Im not saying this is a bad thing, I think it's great, but I feel he might be doing some industry peers a good deed along the way....

Happy to disagree, you won't convince me that they've done the right thing with this deal handing over 15% of the company for $49M when they have $24M in the bank, not to mention trying to negotiate a further debt facility in parallel....

FFX has done things the right way so far, they need to chew before they swallow, otherwise a whole lot of cash will get burnt, and only end up lining Managements pockets along the way... Developing an explorer into a mid tier miner takes time to do properly, blowing a big heap of cash due to impatience is foolish...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.