NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-35

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Any updates from Waggaman J L?

Could the billion dollars raised by LCK for a transaction in 2020 have been for Incitec's fertilser business? If true, what a shocker.

Can you shed any light on how Incitec Pivot plan to combat the threat of LCK? You've got a very large holding in IPL, have you managed to ask them the question, or are you only critical and bitter towards Incitec Pivot's competitors?rolleyes.pngwhat.png

- Jeanne Johns bet on LCK failing. Since then LCK have achieved the final license, funding for stage 1 and look to have secured 70% of stage 2. Do you think there could be a little remorse?

I'm not overly concerned where the share price will be after the announcement, could be 25, 30, 40, 50+ cents - I've got no idea. There would still be some overhang from the US investor, but I expect that to be soaked up pretty quick, further de-risking of the project is all I care about. As @Grunta101 has pointed out, we can see where the revenue will be, and it looks as if LCK will retain most of it. Construction is set to start on the urea plant in January 2023 (1.5 years can go very quick). Somewhere in between now and then, the share price will rocket, whether it's now or later, I don't care.

Bring on the next few months. I expect more news to follow, this will only be the beginning for LCK.

@Willowbanker, have you saved any other downramping stimulus in the bottom drawer for Thursdayrolleyes.png? A little ironic to call LCK holders clowns when you have Lloyd Christmas as your profile!

So if you're Lloyd, who is Harry?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3313/3313461-ecfa47c4f83094de6101b8fee541eb3b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.