AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@setfire2thehiveI’m a critic of management from time to time,...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

@setfire2thehive

I’m a critic of management from time to time, and I agree the low hurdle performance shares are disrespectful to shareholders. And then to not accept with chin in, criticism from fairly or very literate shareholders but to instead turn the table to a question to shareholder’s loyalty etc is worth recalling.

But on the other hand, to denigrate without taking into account the complexity of DFI needs (note, show me another hard rock ASX lithium stock who has done a GHG report), the complexity of working with government organizing and SEZ, and with little precedent, a Feed study, lithium hydroxide study, all these parts and in a CHANGING *emerging* market for products in non-China locations = not vacuous but defeated aspiration on timeline boosting the Share price.

I commented a while back that this will be a test for Nigel with his 19.5cps at time of B&M webinar, and it’s a test that is not quite his to take As this project is not of the same cut as other ASX lithium stocks with more parts than usual for infrastructure and regional development and Newly evolving market opportunities

So Nigel failed to realIse his own ambition on timeline and Share price— if say this stock was in Europe, would funds be easier with an independent GHG report, given that that report is considered materials for Funds? What’s the policy with Australian Funds under current Canberra government laxity?

In any case, why no larger funding right now is simple, no mining license just yet. Again timing can not be controlled by Nigel.

Further it’s known for sometime Nigel intends to take this project himself as MD as far as FID/ commissioning period. From there he may be still be needed in Manono. Once that happens and i expect it happens for example if there is a JV on some capacity with an established miner, then the shift to a management with a track record of productive performance will ease sentiment on managment shifting to more confidence on execution.

Having said that the South Africans on board finance and engineering look fine to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.