AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So much doom & gloom on this thread today..............you would...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    So much doom & gloom on this thread today..............you would think the world has caved in eek.png

I understand many here are disappointed at the CR price, even though it is the midway point on our 52 week trading average………… I also note that we are currently up 213.73% on this time last year. No doubt the Company tried to bring the application price up, but market conditions at the time did not allow it. IMO, the Company has always done everything possible to minimise shareholder dilution, but with the bigger picture in mind this CR is now a necessary step to progress the project.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3316/3316191-fef646552852489c87bc160338989c25.jpg

The potential issue of another ~300 million shares dilutes current shareholders by around <10%, which is acceptable for the money being raised and for what it does for the project and ultimately for shareholders…………… BTW, It also dilutes current substantial shareholders holding > 5%.

The CR now provides the necessary capital required to increase AVZ’s equity in the project to 75% (it also adds another 15% of allocatable NPV (~US$155m) and annualised EBIDTA of ~ US$57M to our bottom line over the LoM).

It also allows AVZ to get on with initial works, some long lead items for MLTO and the HEPP, ahead of securing finance and FID. The Company will now be in a stronger position with potential financiers which will maximise value to shareholders.

To be a $450M market capped company with only $3m in the bank was (IMO) unsustainable. We can now get on with the task at hand and negotiate from a position of strength.wink.png

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.