AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes, it most likely is..... statementThe takeaway for me the...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Yes, it most likely is..... statement

The takeaway for me the last few days is the number of people that appear to be "new" posters, or post very infrequently.

Further, the number of new posters that are giving TU's would be another near LTH.

This should signal (despite Nigel saying he doesn't take much notice of HC) that it IS a barometer of retail SH'ers that should not be ignored.

With repeated missed deadlines and a CR at a level he robustly maintained - "IF there is a CR, it would be at a much higher SP than where we are today". (I believe the SP was 18.5cps when he made that statement)

HC appears.... and rightly so, to reflect the sediment of many SH'ers who are HC members.... and that sediment IS NOT good for a company sitting on the world's largest quality hard rock lithium tenement.... oh and I'll throw in tin as well.

The disappointment is sound and clear in my view, (again rightly so).....

Next time Nigel fronts a lecture and taps the microphone saying "is this thing on", he shouldn't be surprised that people are starting to feel when his lips are moving, the BS is starting.

Now it appears there IS work to be done to gain the confidence of many "Mum n Dad" investors, who and I'll say again, are the current backbone of the company.

A simple test would be, if Nigel was to front a SH'er meeting tomorrow.... would he be expecting a warm reception.....or ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.