AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So…good outcome even if a bit cheated on SP. no doubt Nigel...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

So…good outcome even if a bit cheated on SP.

no doubt Nigel wished for a higher SP.

Current mix of investors appears to have avoided PR China altogether. This is strategic.

Anyone notice the special emphasis in the announcement on the EU based commodities merchant? Are they seeking supply chain from Manono to Europe or just in EUROPE with AVZ?

If the market can learn the identity of this commodity merchant and I don’t think it’s Glencore, it will be very interesting speculation from here on what the future entails. Because I think we got a glimmer on the horizon of a change in sentiment for AVZ MLTO.

Many now accept lithium sulphate intermediate etc as legitimate.

Is anyone trying to guess? I suspect may see a shuffle of T20 with the new shares.

In any case my last post on GHG report and funds and and this commodities merchant are constellatimg nicely just need to make some effort by searching the EBA and ERMA for commodity merchants in battery supppy chain. Or wait for lazy Susan @ T20

My HKTD has had a guess and thinks it’s Glencore but Someone like Glencore would rather take a slab as a JV partner. Which raises another question, when will we learn of Cominiere %s. MSEZ and inauguration no doubt.

it raises because some are of the view that a project level % in the project as owned by AVZ could be offered to an entity and this would also mean a change at board level

Could this company be transformed quicker than we can imagine into a real mining company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.