AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Should NF and team had a CR oven-ready for when the SP peaked...

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1501
    Should NF and team had a CR oven-ready for when the SP peaked during OT announcement phase? Well yes IMO. But 13c not too bad for relatively small amount of dilution to ensure 75% ownership . Where the detractors have a point is the this could have been done earlier and at higher SP. So tier 1 traits not quite there and never will be … that’s why the big partner will be a must . It will be important who actually takes up the insto placement . If it’s Chinese then the writing is on the wall for me - I’ll pencil in 35c and not be reading any more posts or NRs. If it’s not then that will more than outweigh the untimely CR and it’s short-term SP impact .

Plus one more thing . I remember the disasterous CR at around 3.8c with Patterson’s only to see the SP eventually get back to 23c. This time highly paid AVZ management might have a tier 1 plan that unfolds over the next three months . I don’t want to see this end up like bacanora as if it does you’ll soon forget the Australian tea parties .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.