POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

G'day Troyboy, Its been a while... see you have not changed your...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    G'day Troyboy,

Its been a while... see you have not changed your tune and still the same ol' negative nelly... At least your consistent!

You may be right regarding pump before CR but I don't see them requiring any money just yet. Never too soon I suppose. One might say strike while the iron is hot.

If it is a CR then I don't like our chances of good drill results near term as they may be cashing in before average results.

On the other hand they may be sitting on outstanding results and its not a CR. We will find out soon enough.

Looking at Badhan's buyer/seller tables it looks like more retail buying and Insto selling which does not fill me with confidence.

Never the less there is a lot more exploration to play out and I for one believe this coy will go into production at some point over the next year or two short of a catastrophic event of some type. So that will have to bring a SP appreciation.

Bigger concern is a market crash however for me that would just produce a buying opportunity.

For someone who has been haunting these pages for years you must have an interest? Or you simply don't have a life! I reckon you'll buy back in at some point ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $20.49K 3.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 40024885 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 19233130 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 7487404
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.