SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-224

1. 15,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    The devil will be in the detail and I hope we get plenty of Mastercard detail in CRO's next press release. Building the story and explaining it all are so important but I am sure we will get plenty of qualitative news and not so much quantitative expectations. The ASX are a tough lot when numbers are concerned, and rightfully so after the dotcom bubble. A couple of big company signups would certainly light the fuse and get the ball rolling in a very big way. All the ducks might just start to line up but we have to take it one day at a time. CRO is busy building the customer loyalty ladder and looking for windows of opportunity. Plenty of panes in the past but we can now see much more clearly. Time is clearly money for management and there is no doubt the Invigo takeover has been postulated by our bigger partners as a way of cleaning everything up. Months ago. Probably fourth quarter of last year. No loose ends to worry about is the way I see it all progressing. Just like our Tour de France comments liked by some but not all but a gentle distraction is warranted sometimes, business is a journey and we now have hit the pacier flat stages after the previous months hill climbs. What a ride it has been so far. I hope no one has lost their shirt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.109K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10001408 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124830 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.