XST 0.00% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-46

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    I think political views have a minimal impact on the need for fossil fuels. Democrat or republican, left or right, the vast majority of the world is reliant of oil, gas and coal and will be still for the next decade or two at least. Eventually as new cleaner technologies develop the older ones will be replaced but regardless of peoples public postulation on the matter the world is currently reliant on them and will be for quite some time yet. Eventually all technology will go the way of the steam engine, thats unavoidable. As some of the Behemoth energy companies shed some of their less essential assets in order to focus on the developing renewables markets that opens up opportunities for smaller companies like ours. If the gods are willing tomorrow we will be welcoming one such un-needed asset to develop for the benefit of all us hodors.
    Its certainly the right time to be producing oil and gas thats for sure, and absolute zinger of a time! I very much look forward to celebrating with you all tomorrow! Things were looking pretty damn peachy with our Borba and Canadian treasure already, tomorrow should be the big juicy cherry on top!

Ad Astra!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.015K 301.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36301 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 209386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.