SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-132

1. 5,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Haha - BigKev is dead. That's a fact.

On the flip side, there is no point getting too over-excited about a pending announcement. I'm optimistic about Cirralto as a speculative stock, but in life most rewards are frustratingly further away to grasp than they appear. Patience is required. The market always throws twists and turns along the path. I look forward to the announcement.

What really resonated with me from the interview was the RegTech comments. Adrian rightly stated that the biggest risk they need to manage is confidence in knowing that who they are dealing with is who they say they are. I am in the process of a property settlement at the moment and I have to give the conveyor my bank account details and she has to pass them onto the real estate agent so they can release the deposit. I won't do this via email because these are exactly the types of emails that hackers intercept and modify. Apparently we can do it by fax but I don't have a fax machine set up anymore (I actually have an old fax machine sitting in the garage). This is done in writing and then the details are verified over the phone. So RegTech and fraud prevention are massive hurdles that need to be overcome in the digitisation process. I'm glad to hear that CRO are onto it. It's not just the party that needs to be verified but their transactions too. That is another value add to the Spenda proposition. Once you and your trading parters are onboarded and verified, assuming the Spenda system is secure, then your transactions will be secure too.

Edit to add. Many many moons ago I worked in IT right at the beginning of the world wide web explosion and worked a lot with email servers. We knew back then how massively insecure email was and has always been. It was never built with security in mind.
    Last edited by tinhat: 12/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $24.77K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 18292723 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2166516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.