SPX 28.6% 0.9¢ spenda limited

As I have said before, I know Adrian, and for me, the first...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    As I have said before, I know Adrian, and for me, the first thing that jumped out was when he introduced himself and said that his role was extremely frustrating at times. This was undoubtedly a swipe at the ASX TH, which his body language showed was irking him. Today's interview would absolutely have been meant to align with the revenue announcement, so not having it released before the interview clearly caused angst and a whole change in the direction of the presentation. That said, the key takeaways were his expectation of an improved quarterly, the reference again to very large transactions being able to be processed, and most importantly, the security of the transactions. Employing hackers to test the system is brilliant and the fact is that they already have identification processes similar to banks. This also reinforces his EGM statement that CRO is a' bank disrupter', and this ,as Adrian reiterated today, will change the way businesses transact. I felt his frustration in not being able to say what he wanted to, but the Global message was clear, and the time frame is 'imminent.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $74.53K 8.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2112514 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1591776 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.