SPX 6.25% 0.8¢ spenda limited

I want to share what is a synopsis of everything Adrian has said...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    I want to share what is a synopsis of everything Adrian has said recently, and where I think we are at now.
    1. Adrian said , both at the EGM and more recently, that they were chasing 2 acquisitions. So far we have seen only 1- Invigo. In his latest ASX Investor channel interview, Adrian stated they were looking for complimentary Regtech, so it would be reasonable to conclude that the next acquisition will come in this area and would be important when dealing with the complexity of large cross border transactions and, as Adrian states, assuring there is no credit risk or identity fraud. In the light of the significant risk of sophisticated hackers, this will be crucial.
    2. To require a trading halt to make today's announcement, as opposed to a 'pause', would indicate, in my opinion, that we are talking a very large revenue stream, one that perhaps is a union of Fresh Supply Co AND MasterCard with a cross border transaction.
    3. The Invigo acquisition allows , according to Adrian, them to 'build scale really fast', which implies we will see exponential customer and revenue growth.
    4. Again, Adrian refers to the type of deals he is looking at-' a typical customer in the Agri space doesn't need 5 grand, they need 50 million.'
    5. Adrian refers to 'lots of exciting deals', so expect today's announcement to be the first of many. Surely the ASX won't be able to halt us for every major deal.
    6. Adrian is clear in the latest interview that they are now processing huge transactions,(he refers to HUNDRENDS OF MILLIONS), which clearly moves the target audience for the technology into the realms of big business, as opposed to the original targets of just small to medium businesses.
    7. Adrian constantly refers to 'non bank payments' , and this ties in with what he said at the EGM about 'disrupting the banking sector'. Spenda clearly has the capability to set businesses up with an alternative to traditional banking finance, faster and cheaper, but Adrian also refers to building a relationship with banks, that bring them into the web rather than cutting them out.
    8. Adrian stated the next clear targets are the automotive industry and food and beverage. It is food that I see as most exciting now, with, as Adrian says, ' a paddock to plate ' mentality.
    9. A reference to increasing presence in the retail space suggests real competition in the consumer finance sector for the average Joe Blow buying a TV for example.
    10. 'A real technology and financial services SUPER POWER', is a direct quote of where Adrian seems CRO now. He is clear now about globalisation sooner rather than later with 2022 as his prediction and he aims to be a portfolio stock with long term investors only.
    THIS IS A SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT BUSINESS THAN 12 MONTHS AGO and we have every reason to be excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.87K 2.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7255552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.