ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi EL, I really liked your series of posts very articulate, accurate and realistic.

I believe I may be one of those users who @RobThomas has referred to in his posts referencing the lack of need for a CR.

My seeming backflip on the sentiment towards a CR isn't really a backflip. I agreed with it, in the sense of the juxtaposition of the previous conditions compared to current conditions. Do I think it's justified? NO. They have a fairly healthy cash balance however I believe management have come to the conclusion that the scales of opportunity costs are much more balanced now, then before.

again I was applauding the strategic management in the context of the CR, not the CR itself.

Also like EL mentioned, HC posts have such a minor effect on the share price of 90% of companies, I've seen you push that rationale in other threads of other companies but it's not a often reality. I would imagine <10% of people buying and selling use HC let alone use it for investment thesis & analysis.

Finally I don't know whether there was a CR supposed to take place 6 weeks back or not - if there was any confirmation of this. But I hope you realise an investor presentation announcement & a capital raising are NOT mutually exclusive and there are plenty of companies in which will release investment presentations without following it up with a CR. Many juniors will go on "roadshows" to the eastern states purely to perk up interest & remain relevant.

btw fairly sure you (Rob) have an avid dislike for me posting/replying to you because I've disagreed with you a couple of times, just so you know it's not a personal vendetta, you are one of the few people who post some good insight however I happen to disagree with it occasionally.
    Last edited by Gainzmaster5000: 12/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.