CPN 5.45% 5.8¢ caspin resources limited

Hi EL, I really liked your series of posts very articulate,...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Hi EL, I really liked your series of posts very articulate, accurate and realistic.

I believe I may be one of those users who @RobThomas has referred to in his posts referencing the lack of need for a CR.

My seeming backflip on the sentiment towards a CR isn't really a backflip. I agreed with it, in the sense of the juxtaposition of the previous conditions compared to current conditions. Do I think it's justified? NO. They have a fairly healthy cash balance however I believe management have come to the conclusion that the scales of opportunity costs are much more balanced now, then before.

again I was applauding the strategic management in the context of the CR, not the CR itself.

Also like EL mentioned, HC posts have such a minor effect on the share price of 90% of companies, I've seen you push that rationale in other threads of other companies but it's not a often reality. I would imagine <10% of people buying and selling use HC let alone use it for investment thesis & analysis.

Finally I don't know whether there was a CR supposed to take place 6 weeks back or not - if there was any confirmation of this. But I hope you realise an investor presentation announcement & a capital raising are NOT mutually exclusive and there are plenty of companies in which will release investment presentations without following it up with a CR. Many juniors will go on "roadshows" to the eastern states purely to perk up interest & remain relevant.

btw fairly sure you (Rob) have an avid dislike for me posting/replying to you because I've disagreed with you a couple of times, just so you know it's not a personal vendetta, you are one of the few people who post some good insight however I happen to disagree with it occasionally.
    Last edited by Gainzmaster5000: 12/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $5.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $536 9.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44506 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 30333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.