FGH 0.00% 1.0¢ foresta group holdings limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-22

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    yasuhara are a big well known player in japan for sure. so LER gets its first buy order n ramps production to double the size as per the afr article above.so the first purchase order is new news as i see it. production capacity doubling as well seems to be another new news.what else they have in their barrel when they come back. a new investor presso would be nice to see what their business plan for the next 12 months and the projected financials etc. what else would be good is if they can add a new revenue generating stream to their underlying bottom line. some sort of new avenues with new products or so would be good imo. I am looking at this as Altor in brissy are major holders n the board holds half the shares. actors alpha fund is the best performing small caps fund in Oz I believe. always a good sign when the management have skin in the game as well as someone like altor are substantial holders .interesting to see what the projected financials are with the doubling of production etc. lets see how it pans out. felt 10c was a tad cheaper for the raise for the current holders. may be the coy should have released the news and let the sp run high then do the cr. well too late i suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.513K 251.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 787792 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 592740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.