LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Well I'll be honest seeing as I hold oppies that this deals...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Well I'll be honest seeing as I hold oppies that this deals sucks for current option holders.

Sure they may be trying to look after shareholders but I feel the oppie holders just got the shortest of straws.

Looking at the positives having Sprott on board is a huge endorsement of the project going forward and I particularly like this statement,

"Interested investors have until 4pm on Wednesday to get their bids in, but only those invited to participate may make a bid"

Only those invited to participate and only up till 4pm?

Sounds like they already know whos coming onboard and have been very selective in who our new shareholders are going to be.

I hope existing oppie holders can exercise their holdings because at the end of the day this is still likely to grow into a monster.

Something else to consider the recently appointed ceo of Anglogold Ashanti just so happens to be a native Colombian!
    This is the type of company you want to be in a JV with to develop a new mine in Colombia, headed up by a Colombian that also has operating mines in Colombia currently.

Cheers

https://www.copyright link/companie...i-swoops-on-former-orica-boss-20210706-p587ba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3352586 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 349999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.