LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-95

1. yyl
    4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I just went through all the announcements after mid-June again last night, and here is what found -
    22nd June - Tesorito hits 36m @ 3.31g/t Au at surface in 378m intercept and mentioned TS-DH27 was currently drilling
    28th June - Dr. excercised his options 10 months early ~$1.2m, this happened around 6-10days after the TS-DH27 stated drilling
    7th July - Site team expanded, which I dont think that's something they would do when they are lack of cash
    12th July - Massive gold intercepts continue to expand Tesorito high grade zone, where they mentioned "Given the significant opportunity to extend the higher grade at surface and expand gold mineralisation to the north and northeast, the Company has allocated two drill rigs to this area of Tesorito South."
    14th July - trading halt for CR

I'm not sure what exactly LCL is going to play,but by reading those announcements I can personal feel something huge is happening...maybe they found some extramely big suprise, maybe they are planning to put Tesorito in to production by themselves...that are only my guesses
    I have canceled my small sell @0.22 and continuely be a LH, time will tell
    Last edited by yyl: 15/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3963740 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 468490 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.