Ann: Trading Halt, page-115

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649

Richard Raddon

Richard Raddon

Director/Owner of Parton Wine Distribution Pty Ltd

Greater Perth Area444 connections

About

I established Parton Wine Distribution back in 2007 specializing in all facets of third party logistics for the wine industry, including the receiving, storage, picking and distribution of all beer and wines to licensed outlets across the Perth Metro. In 2009 I expanded our operation and opened up in Melbourne providing the same service for the Victorian market. In May 2017 I expanded again into the NSW market with a warehouse in Pemulwuy near Greystanes. In July of 2018 we took over another facility in Forrestfield which gives us over 5,000 sq mtrs of temperature controlled warehousing.
    We are proud to provide a complete warehouse and transport service - we offer unprecedented customer service levels in the market. This is achieved by our " hands on " approach and flexibility to meet our client's requirements whilst remaining cost competitive.
    Our four warehouses are now fully racked and we also boast a fleet of over 30 vehicles of varying sizes (and growing) across the three states.
    Our aim is to build long term relationships with our customers, of which some have been with us since our duration, future expansion is on the horizon with Brisbane the next in our scopes, with the long term aim of having a totally national presence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.