KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-167

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Don't think you and others quite get the whole capital raising concept. Everyone wants a raise at a premium or close to the recent price but you don't raise 5m over two days offering terms close to market. Some here need to adjust their expectations. You don't think the big wigs at numerous companies would be not raising at discounts if they were as clued up about financing as some of the posters on here?

some also needed to look past the trees for the Forrest here. there are time, logistical considerations and opportunity if they are indeed buying a ready made 3 X warehouses. Recapitalisations someone asked- to convert these to the whole dw8 same/next day delivery offering or whatever it was. They currently deliver within 5 days I read somewhere... so I presume tech and physical recapitalisations. presuming they own the land and warehouses - so your buying the access to that ready to go. Whether that comes with the actual drivers and logistics side I don't know. Although wasn't the announcements last yr partnering with a delivery company and Aus post to begin with?, So replacing them with their own fleet would I presume be a shift in execution??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.