ASM 2.48% 78.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Hey there bohlsen. You corrected me on some errors I posted a...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721

Hey there bohlsen. You corrected me on some errors I posted a while back re rail. Looks like some of your information was very accurate. Yesterday I was told by a very good source. One involved in Dubbo planning in a big way that ASM and the Govt have shelved the 22 Mill. Obley Road upgrade and went back to the drawing board on the rail line from Toongi and resurrect the rail corridor through the heart of Dubbo that then links somewhere out near Fletchers Abattoirs to link into that line or the Mendooran line you talked of where you corrected my errors with the Cox's Gap tunnel. It appears the plan has gone back to rail to Newcastle and not by road from Dubbo which makes a lot of sense when you consider the life of diesel past 2030??? This reliable source also stated that there will only be three minerals extracted at Dubbo and the remainder of the tailings will be sent via rail to Sth Korea and extraction and processing of the finer metals from there. The unused corridor is still in Dubbo and follows Margaret Crescent and I noticed the old line has been lifted and it was being worked on yesterday. There are two crossings need significant upgrades over the River on the Toongi side and one I was told years ago was beyond repair. That doesn't stop them putting a new one in next door to it......
    This announcement will entail one of three things. 1 the EFA failed 2 the EFA was granted or 3 funding for Dubbo has been sourced. Where does my money lie : No 3. Also my prediction of ASM SP $10+ not far away either........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 80.0¢ 78.0¢ $109.0K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 565 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.