ACF 1.30% $1.14 acrow limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-28

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    You can contact management if you have a SOPH classification. Which means you can get in on the bid. It appears that some holders did get allocations.

Personally this is on my hold and watch list and if they ignore retail investors again I will be out. I wasn't keen on buying into company taken to IPO from Private equity. A 12% raise could easily have been achieved via rights issue and it isn't that they need the money right now - in my opinion. No acquisition ...

So really they actively sought SOPHS to expand their shareholders - this happens at the expense of retail shareholders. I disagree with the timing as well - declare the results get the market to see what your audited results are and then decide on a CR, size and how to include shareholders. I am personally suspicious that there isn't an inclusive process for existing shareholders.

I normally sel;l out of those stocks that don't look after all shareholders - yes I am able to access this type of placement but didn't try. My best stocks are those where I believe shareholders and management see this as a partnership with aligned objectives and rewards.

I am not even sure they need the money.

Guess who sells out first - often its those that got cheap shares.
    Last edited by joewolf: 26/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.