PEK 0.00% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

No not our mine, we don’t have a mining licence yet.man, the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    No not our mine, we don’t have a mining licence yet.

man, the realisation of this being issued short term is massive for everyone.

I was only thinking on the way to work this morning of having a break at looking at PEK and refreshing my screen to wait for an update but refreshed to a TH…. Didn’t stop refreshing the screen though haha. But must admit it was kinda getting me down after researching the hell out of this over the years with little progress.

I remember Rocky saying because of all the work they have done production would be 2-3 Years from the issue. this is reasonable.

another good news NdPr is controlling much higher prices today $85usd kg.….how’s that for a margin…Just wait for an updated BFS near term also. Supply and demand! we are in a real sweet position to be atm.

anyways GLAH, again thanks very much for those who contributed over the times.

when I speak to mates about PEK, they say how the hell do you know about REE and PEK but research pays off..

Given the situation, sure there are going to be some newbies here. Welcome to the roller coaster ride and hope you have patience.

we coming for you LYC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.