MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

So this perplexes me. Everyone spat the dummy over no info, and...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    So this perplexes me.

Everyone spat the dummy over no info, and now its coming we've flipped our lids again and want to negatively attack the one thing you all were sooking about not having.

How about this...in this crazy mixed up world we live in, why don't we all hope for the best and to line our pockets with goldeny goodness. Its not like its without significant hope. This is how I see it.

1 - Something must be happening and should be close to putting holes in the ground. Which leads to point 2.
    2 - Where the holes are about to go are but a 5 iron, or at worst a strong 6 down breeze from DEG. Now DEG just announced a 1.8mill ounce resource which last time I checked is pretty ok.
    3 - This Mosig fellow has got a historical success rate akin to Chris Hemsworth at a hens night which adds to my optimism since he's come on board.
    4 - Its a cent for gods sake. If there's but a hint of gold in those beautiful columns of love that are extracted its worth way more than that. If you want a flow of consistent blue chip info, go buy some Woolies shares and cop your dividends.
    5 - Even if its not huge gold, its still holds the capacity to add to DEG's resource. After all, if the plant is there and its viable why would DEG give us a Bradman or two to pull it out of the dirt. Again, a cent is cheap buying in that circumstance.

I would love to ride this wave with all of you but alas, the CO2 intake due to excessive use of masks has affected the mudulla oblongata and engaged the negative cortexes of many a punter!

It's a risk no doubt, but I really hope this goes whack and it has enough positive aspects to really be excited about life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 37182467 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61578762 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.