IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-123

1. COD
    1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Wow - No one seen this coming.
    No big sell offs by major share holders !
    The SP did have a giant leap during May doubling in price and has been in a relative holding pattern since the beginning of June at a well elavated price to the beginning of May.
    Leslie has been all smiles and the majority on the forum are expecting big things as directors have been buying into the company.
    There has been nothing to indicate any signs of a leakty ship so to speak with any substancial selling.
    Slick is well respected. His experienced input on this forum and up until this moment has indicated a bullish sentiment.
    The CR announcement has taken all of us by surprise and has created a very mixed reaction.
    Slick has seen & experianced things like this before as so have I and it has ended badly.
    The lead up to this CR somehow seems a little different and I'm hoping it will not end in disaster but go the other way & be the beginning of something spectactular like we have come to know from the excitement Leslie has been putting out.
    Won't be long to find out, so hold you breath, pray to Jesus and be willing to accept the outcome as life goes on either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.