IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-353

1. 2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Thanks @Owl vs Fox

I also, upon reflection, see this specific statement in the email from Leslie:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3405/3405927-5d66b7b053f5b698427e4a0cbd9ff00e.jpg

That there has been a genuine conversation between the board and these investors.
    One they may have not anticipated. To take this all the way.

I would imagine not long ago. In order to fund certain trials, part of IMUs strategy (because they know retail investors could never CR enough).
    Would have been to licence out a part of the I.P to then create the revenue necessary to pour funds into things like Phase III trials etc.

But these new investors have said 'No. We have your back- lets take this through to production stage ourselves'.

So what a ringing endorsement from a financial instution to do this.

It only speaks volumes of this companies true potential, and has clearly shifted the sands when it has come to their overall
    strategy.

Sure, on a personal level - I want the share price to go to 40-60-80-$1! ASAP.

But man o man, if you really step back and think about it.

This is essentially a superchare of funds, large institutional backing, many many significant milestones on
    breakthrough Cancer therapies. What more could we ask for from this many right now?

So I discard my petty selfish desires, have faith- and remember how fortunate I am to have the chance of serious financial freedom.
    Whilst contributing to a company whose sole focus is about saving lives, and preventing the family trauma that many know is often
    the unseen part of this horrible disease.

Last edited by jip123: 28/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.