IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

From an uneducated trader who is learning one comment at a...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    From an uneducated trader who is learning one comment at a time.

Dilution - I don't see it this way. If the new shares on offer only go to the big end of town I doubt we will see them for sale in the bucket as the share price heads North (hopefully) in the near term. Long term yes, but by that time the price will be in the $$$ and most of us would have sold out our original investments and be free loading I am sure.

Surprise CR - To shareholders it is a surprise but I doubt it was to LC & Co as it would have been in the pipeline for some time internally based on certain business decisions. A month ago LC could not say yes we are planning one, due to ducks not being in a line. So she goes with we are not. We will find out why soon but this is always the case. Not too many companies (as far as I know) come out in advance and say we are thinking of doing a CR if xyz happens.

Big Picture - We are all hoping that this is the cure for cancer and we bought in early and rode the wave all the way in. Why has this changed? At this stage we have not seen a single negative announcement on trials of any kind, only positive. Why are we panicking?

Of course this is all in my humble, uneducated opinion. Enjoy the ride peeps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.