PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

I've never been into micro-managing either, it's a sure fire way...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I've never been into micro-managing either, it's a sure fire way to have an unhappy working environment develop. More into giving people enough freedom to do their job, and yes, mistakes can happen that hopefully people learn/grow from. But in this particular instance? We are talking about a highly experienced director, whose resume includes a stint working for moron stanley, so she would be well aware of the rules surrounding disposal of shares and Cleansing notices. And even if someone lower down the chain stuffed up- the bottom line is that the buck stops with her- it was her responsibility to ensure the paperwork was all in order. This particular 'oops' is now costing other shareholders money, because they can't trade (not me... mine will be prised from my cold dead fingers one day LOL), SP momentum has been stopped in it's tracks, and might cost us more when mr market punishes the company for what could be perceived to be slack governance, not something one would expect in an ASX 200 company. Just my 2 cents worth, nothing we can do but await the outcome.
    Last edited by danu01: 28/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
-0.160(4.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.22 $3.09 $384.4M 121.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1587 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.