JAT 2.56% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-49

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Yea Gods, people aren't actually buying JAT shares are they? Followed this stock on and off for years only because I know the guys that restructured it to its current form. Its the proverbial money pit - its had more starts than Pharlap - quite literally. Every trendy investment theme JAT is there. Coal mining in Indonesia, alternative energy producing fuel from some weird seed that also turned out to be an environmental weed - also in Indonesia. And that was just the start - burning investors cash as fast as they are dumb enough to put it in.

Look at the current ones - beauty creams, powdered milk, artificial meat!

I reckon the only people who ever actually made money from JAT were the insiders - especially the restructure guys that take a company shell out of administration, raise a first round of capital to dilute the poor sucker shareholders that were still on board when the original company finally sank and then look for a good story to float the 'new' vehicle back on to the ASX with the major second capital raising (at a much higher price than the first) for the listing. Then, having relisted it take every chance they can after the withholding period comes off to get rid of their shares - hopefully while the price holds up on a stream of 'good news'.

Look at the chart guys! This isn't investing - its wishful thinking. The only people making money are the Directors via their fees and people selling new ventures into the company.

This company must nearly be due for a consolidation, administration and renewal....don't be there when the lights finally go out. Check out the History of SSI if you want an example of how this game works.....

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 73.5¢ $8.188K 10.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 9899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.