JAT 0.00% 46.0¢ jatcorp limited

This trading halt and the small amount of information included...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    This trading halt and the small amount of information included is very open to conjecture on what is in the wind.

A distribution center is more about knowledge and ability rather than an acquisition. Green Forrest has proven in the past to have that ability and previously leased warehouses for their operations in the mainly Daigou, airport and Hong Kong sales space prior to Covid.

Green Forrest partners put $1mil into the latest round of fund raising for Jatcorp and are probably hard at it finding alternative sources of income while Covid is still in play.

A distribution center is definitely on the Jatcorp agenda probably a number of them eventually actually. They will be needed for Jatcorps future online E commerce platform. These warehouses will probably be leased when needed.
    I still think this is the brand name and logo that will be used on this new E commerce platform.

Trademark.PNG

"A new E-commence platform it is being established for to expand the JAT sales channels. JAT
    will establish a special platform to promote and sell its in-house brands as well as other selected
    products."

My guess is something to do with Vmeat manufacturing in China or another FMCG food product range to compliment the existing range.

All guesswork as that's all we can do at this stage.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.