ASR 10.0% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Thriftynifty, I'm pretty confident red will move next...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4291
    Thriftynifty, I'm pretty confident red will move next year.

At the moment there spending money, but come June next year, they start banking money to the tune of nearly 10m a month.

They have to spend it and buying ozs is my bet.

If tnr can get, say 600k oz between Mt stirling and hydra, and shallow, that adds 3 years to reds mine life.

Also much of koth is open facing Tnrs leases, plus they have added a few satellite deposits Tnrs direction.

Most are sub 100k a deposits, so if tnr had 600k oz, that would be 6x reds satellites.

There are many players in the area, but none have a plant 15km away with 2mtpa extra capacity.

There is a reason why red oversized there plant to the tune of producing 150k oz more each year. Why?

Maybe tnr jv zuleika, jv monger, selling malcolm is just coinsidense.

Still what tnr has cleared off, red would not want.

Tnr is 23m cap, at this cap 3 months of reds projected cash for a T/O. No financial stretch at all.

Also tnr has 20m tax saving equivilant in accumulated losses, next year red starts generating serious profits, so a nice tax reducer there

Effectively Valuing tnr at 3m if tnr stays this low cap.

It does all hinge on how many ozs tnr gets and if there shallow and easy get.

Also it's only a hypothesis, red may not buy.

I hold red as well as tnr. Red because 1.6b free cash over LOM makes it a future cashcow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.