WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-115

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Yes You did . It was mentioned in the scoping study . Even more a reason why this raise at .6c stinks to high water.
    Everyone has a right to be peeved and aggrieved , but I personally will not dwell on it . WWi needed the funds , Management was pooping itself . No one will ever be happy and in full agreement ! We have discussed it , moaned , And importantly, i believe we now all realise that the sell down was nothing more cynical than for a cheap capital raise.

Our saving grace is that we have these transformational catalyst events around the corner. I am concerned for some punters may have bought near the recent MR S/P that will not be able to hold their nerve for the moment and sell at a loss . Provided the broader market does not poop itself massively during the next few weeks every should do fairly well just on the first catalyst alone . The Dfs is going to surprise most on here , Even for those that are naturally more optimistic .

May big reservation is if Regal is onboard because they are known to slash and burn . However They never appear to be happy with anything less than 2 or more bags before they drop their remaining allocation like a ton of bricks .
    So I would say to be prepared to witness a nice concerted S/P upwards walk , than have slightly bigger moves , coupled with intra day pull backs here and there and the momentum to build and increase as we get closer to the Dfs . Than watch the fireworks go off , Id say if the dfs surprises to the upside it should be a beautiful thing to see . How long that lasts for is another is another matter !

Either way, when the dust settles and everyone has had their fill the S/P will or should continue rising further as these next few months are transformative and just too compelling for the market to ignore.

Hold on to your pants and hats fellow holders and i really sincerely hope that the force may be with you .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $14.70K 1.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 212548 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 851515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.