WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

yea while some punters may be a little peeved that they...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    yea while some punters may be a little peeved that they weren't able to make quick money, mid to long term holders should be able to see the positive side.

100million extra SOI so about a 7.1% dilution of shares I guess.
    Issued at about 25% discount to the average daily trade price of say .082 or so? - I also would have been happier to see them issued at .08-.10 - but in saying that, some of us that have held for awhile have seen large fluctuations in the daily trade price.

So, if you brought in seeing potential before the EA and Mr etc, you now have both.
    All appeals dismissed, a Mining Right, the resource still there etc and now about 600% more cash to actually start with more to come from the start of mining and the strike price.
    Doesn't that look better than EA waiting permission, MR waiting permission, reliance on slow government dealings and less than a $1mil in the bank with an .082 share price?
    it just sucks that some have this opportunity now whilst others didn't and brought in the 8s and higher.
    The DFS really has the power to install more confidence, tho I think as far as management are concerned, part of the mistrust atm could be attributed to HC being a bit of a wild rumour mill at times.
    gltah DYOR etc -- hope the dfs is a cracker!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.