WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-124

1. 12,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1818
    Yes I think the LOW price + Free opts are the biggest issue for this S/H .. we all knew they would need more funds to continue to operate past DFS ..I was lead to believe there was many offers of funding on the table to think this is the best ??... different story if this CR was pre MR I get the steep discount ..but to have the company making MR some of us have been waiting on for years to then see nothing but selling followed by CR... it certainly doesn't leave the nice taste ... will we see the same in the future ?

Maybe after the DFS and new CR investors have taken profits we will see another major CR to the same firm for yet another steep discount ...

Rinse and repeat ... works great for the Company Mgmt + Brokers = fees + s708s make some quick trades as you always raise prior to major news so the new investors can trade for a Quick buck ...

Not so great for long term S/H as we get upside dilution and have Price capping as the same CR investor want their funds back for the next CR .. How many thought we would be raising @ 6c + free opts ..... weeks ago AFTER finally getting are Mining Right ? ... the SP hit 15c on EA update...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.