PAR 4.17% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Trading Halt, page-152

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6802
    Sorry to blow your theory...not a mole (though I once was called worse)...I elect to pretend you mean mole1 as in Avogadro's (the scientist) number but let's not get into that for now.

There is no mouth piece involved, I am just like you, an ordinary shareholder that has done independent research from sources duly available to all and I share my thoughts, thats the idea behind this forum. If you don't like what I say or think I'm a company piece/stooge then there is an Ignore button...go for it.

I've stated my thoughts, I don't think we are in a pickle...I think for whatever reason the FDA want some more info...I think it is non material but at any rate we will and must comply if thats the case. More info on it no doubt early next week yeah?

Drug still works, I understand that it is not as simple as that, there is reg work, there is red tape, there are safety protocols, but I am quietly buoyed by my surmisation that these q's most likely revolve around other aspects other than more critical aspects? My opinions again.

- Mozz

1) https://www.britannica.com/science/Avogadros-number

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $114.2K 478.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 185592 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 45500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.