PAR 6.25% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Trading Halt, page-32

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I am not sure as well..... I also read it and worried when I saw PAR was having its regulatory consultants review,

BUT:

-having read a little bit about dealing with FDA, it is almost mandatory to utilise a Regulatory Consultant, and they are engaged to review ALL interaction with FDA including what information is released to public after receiving any FDA notifications.
    -I don't think if it was a 'just a green light', they would just announce it, there will be details to go over and the regulatory consultant will help with the public release to ensure the wording accurately reflects the substance of the FDA response.
    -Why did the shares go up yesterday, 10% higher and good buying volume on the close? Which is VERY unusual for PAR, we are used to seeing the opposite! These things have a tendency to be leaked, someone always mentions something to a family member, a colleague etc.

So, I am concerned, like others, but my points above, keep going through my brain, and I remain cautiously optimistic.

We will all know soon enough. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $91.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $39.57K 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 19478 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 1632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.