HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

I completely agree, but.. - They did retract statements they...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I completely agree, but..

- They did retract statements they made to the market about the efficacy of Pathaway - it wasn't tested against the human strain at the time, so that announcement was misleading - even if they didn't intend it to be.
    - They did significantly downgrade Pathaway sales in 2020, and they did delay announcing that considerably.
    - They did make announcements about robots and did not make further announcements about their fate.
    - They did just announce (in passing almost) that they substituted the agent subject to TGA application but did not announce this to the market at the time they did it.
    - They have been kicking nasal balm and wipes etc.further down the road with each 4C update.

I'll leave it at that for now.

Going on past successful prosecutions by ASIC, I think ASIC have enough to prosecute successfully. The question now, and what I believe HCT may be taking advice on, is whether to cop it or fight it. They could cop it and get away with a fine and possibly a suspension for the Doc along with some undertakings to do better, or they could spend substantially more of our (holders) share in the business fighting it and then pay an even bigger penalty if they don't win, not to mention keeping an uncertain black cloud over the company for much longer while proceedings are in play.

I'd be happy to buy more shares if this causes a hit to the SP, but they do need to get the governance and compliance side of things in order. If they do that, we won't need to worry about these kinds of disruptions to progress, be it a slow and steady progress at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179137 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.