NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-52

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Been reading some of the comments in this thread and cannot help myself but share some views. Its amazing how quickly we jump to conclusions and forget all the good things that we already know and anticipate.

a) NVX were looking for a 3rd facility in Chattanooga as per the comments they made in the Chattanooga council appearance
    b) Chris Burns also mentioned that Big blue was only 1 customers' worth of production and they are expecting to step up to 25K
    c) With Samsung, Sanyo and potentially more customers on the horizon, capacity expansion is looking more imminent
    d) Nasdaq listing, as folks have rightly pointed out above, is an important piece of the puzzle and suggesting American investor.

Strategic investor - Not all Strategic investors are cut from same cloth. The threshold of what Andrew Liveris and Trevor St Baker will consider as strategic investor is very different to others. I would wait for more details to be released by the company before jumping to conclusions.

My take (at this stage) is who ever is offtaking the production, wants a piece of the action and a control over supply. At the same time it resolves the funding puzzle for NVX - It seems to be beyond the 10K big blue capacity which is well funded and perhaps already committed (pending paper work/commercial negotiations?)

I fail to see anything negative here - subject to details being released today/tomorrow - I consider this is a positive 3rd phase of growth beyond the big blue and potentially an indicator that there are now 2 customers on board and an big American investor with American listing imminent.

Last edited by xxLiONxx: 09/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.