NVX 0.60% 83.0¢ novonix limited

Is it me or did Novonix rejig their website? Now mentions"...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Is it me or did Novonix rejig their website? Now mentions" ‘multi-million-mile’ " anode. I was just telling somebody about it in SF. Plot is getting thicker on the positive side. Fun to speculate. I hope it's Samsung, but multi-million mile anode rhymes with Tesla and Panasonic. Had a bad experience with Panasonic and the Japanese like to drag out negotiations and really prefer to do things in house. They like to run out the clock unless their hand is pushed.

Turn of the century, I was involved with Kary Mullis, who had won the Nobel Prize for PCR amplification. He was funny and a surfer dude. It was a lab company in Orange County, making an oreo sandwich disk lab tests for CD ROM but for blood cell counts required six lasers. The optics was amazing...He would lament that Cetus sold his discovery for 800 million and Roche had made billions-why couldn't they have added 5 million for him. Instead, all he got was a million for the Nobel. It was an internet of things before IOT...all results would be uploaded with a focus on HIV and only took microliters. Had a proprietary pricking device. Berkeley did the hydraulics, CD ROM acted as centrifuge, etc.

Panasonic came on strong, sweet and enthusiastic. We kept on waiting for them to buy in. They ran out the clock. The CEO who had millions in, signed a loan agreement with Panasonic collateralizing the patents to keep going. Panasonic called the loans and took the patents. I learned a lot and was a broke ass Stuart.

I hope Novonix sold the battery testing system to Samsung. It's been a long courtship/relationship.
    Again, pure speculation, but Annyeong Haseyo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $405.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $1.366M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2205 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ 545212
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.