CXO 3.13% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Good advice B & B anything can happen when trading resumes but I...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Good advice B & B anything can happen when trading resumes but I think it will be all positive short, medium and long term. Keep a few things in mind fellow CXO SHolders as there seems to be some negative responses here to this announcement. The credit raising price will obviously be less than Fridays finish at 0.36 as the CR price will be based on a weighted average over the previous couple of weeks.
    PLS travelled this road already. They had Credit raises which then cut back the share price short term and some condemning responses in the HC forum occurred there. And look where they have gone. But last year they had a rights issue when the share price was accelerating and at 85 cents and the offer was to shareholders at 37 cents. Win win for all there.
    CXO would have had this CR in the pipeline for a few weeks and are fully aware of an accelerating market and SP price. Best to get it done know and we have to trust that much wiser heads are working there than ours. Short term pain for long term gain for SH's if the SP price drops back if it does at all? I dont think it will drop much because you have buyers still trying to get in and the buyer appetite and FOMO is in.
    Ask yourself would you have sold today or on Friday if you knew about a potential CR? No would have been the answer.
    Clearly they are trying to accelerate to get to production into this current market. Singapore where I live (oz expat) has just announced a whole taxi fleet (third biggest taxi company 1400 vehicles) will be made electric by end of next year. The other Taxi companies and bus companies will follow. Entire fleet purchased from China.
    The lithium momentum and projected shortage should have solid legs and the quicker CXO get to production the better lets see if they can replicate how quickly PLS got there and we will all benefit. Remember the Tesla connection and proximity to market they will have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $1.025M 10.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1281187 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 170937 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.