VML 33.3% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-132

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    What a busy couple of weeks we have had

Sp climbing out of the doldrums selling ceased

I wonder why Lol

News on Focus into US investment

Upon signing the Company will issue to Tectonic 10,000,000 3-year unlisted options with an exercise price of $0.07, vesting immediately and 10,000,000 3-year unlisted options with an exercise price of $0.07 which will vest upon any of the following vesting conditions being met:

Interesting the above both tranches with an EX price of 0.07c

Now I just wonder with the massive buys that went through this week I actually highlighted a 12,5 mil buy which was followed up just minutes later with a 3mil but so could well have been with the bits in the middle an actual on market purchase of of 16mil shares a total of around $900,000.00

Not exactly retail is it

So I just wonder being as Tectonic see value with an EX price of 7c which they will eventually convert, I just wonder are they snaffling up all they can get their hands on sub 7c like the $900k above

If you look at what BNL Melon did for KZA under the ADR scheme they finished up purchasing on market 35% of the register see below and really drove the KZA SP

bnymelon.png
    Could tectonic be pre purchasing them for use as ADRs we wont know unless they reach 5% which would equate to around 200,000,000 mil shares

One thing for sure this was not retail these last few days

So lets move onto this latest Ann the acquisition

To me this looks like an asset that is forward thinking ( very Smart )

This could well be a play that is looking at tying in with the Lynas HRE build that is due for completion in 2025

think turtle trainer also mentioned this

When you look at the purchase agreement ( what a deal ) of this Acquisition it would tie in well with the timeline for completion of the Lynas build, what with drilling and the removal of the overburden

as in

Drilling since 2011 totals 293 drill holes (24,571 m) and was used to prepare a feasibility study which was completed in 2013. The study presented a production schedule for 15 years, excluding a two-year pre-production period to remove the overburden,

For me these guys just keep kicking goals and now we have all this out in the open perhaps the SP will be allowed to move onwards and upwards

I or one am one happy investor and glad I followed my instinct by buying in, and building a respectable position here, even though those oppis were hard to swallow, just had to look past those and see the bigger picture around the situation with China v the rest of the world in this space, was really only ever one way this was going to go, especially with these guys onboard

Anyway great news soon to be released cant wait for the follow up interview with Geoff should be interesting to watch, Im sure he will follow this up with one

SEE HOW WE GO

and well done to all the LTs in here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $19.53K 8.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 93412463 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19082814 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.