DXB 0.00% 61.5¢ dimerix limited

Hi GH1971 & All, Thanks for sharing that, it will be interesting...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi GH1971 & All,

Thanks for sharing that, it will be interesting to see who got what apart from Peter Meurs & Merchant Fund.

I’m behind on my HC homework, so thanks to everyone posting links & thoughts, I did read the AFR article. What struck me with this is that Dimerix had no issue raising $20 million, & that is not surprising being somewhat derisked through the tricky Ph2 to Ph3 in FSGS, with support from Regulatory bodies (FDA & EMA & Accelerated pathway in the UK also).

It was made very clear that the Orphan Status indication would be pursued first in Ph3 FSGS, benefit to the company in drug development & on-market, which then carries over to any potential partner/buyout. DKD indication (same drug) remains a valuable asset, & once funding is set we may hear some more news on this. It certainly does not mean there is no interest.

There are some angry investors here, I do understand, once there is money in the bank, the investment opportunity in DXB will be more attractive, but is there any point being angry when we knew we would need funds for a Ph3?

Quite a bit out in the media, but I’m happy to wait for full ANN on Monday.

REMAP-CAP results are a way off, & that’s why this needed to happen now. There was a clue with that update recently. They don’t want to hold up the Ph3 with a CRO engaged (IQVIA) & international trial sites.

The progression of DMX-200 in the pipeline has hit new milestones. So we need more funding. @TMR01 100% agree with your statement.

It will be a massive relief to be fully funded at this stage in the game. It’s been a big question mark hanging over Dimerix, but we can move forward, uninhibited by cashflow.

Dimerix have been frugal & managed on minimal funds through Ph2, a “lifestyle company” this is not. Be prepared for fun & games on Monday. I can’t be bothered looking, It’s the FA & science that really matters on Biotechs, although I know some disagree. Not losing my CGT discount over a hissy fit, not at this stage in the game & REMAP-CAP progressing.

Have a great weekend all. Stay safe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $338.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4800 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 5654 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 62.5¢ 25927
Last updated 10.08am 18/06/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.