NOX 0.00% 7.5¢ noxopharm limited

As per the November 5 2020 announcement the Noxcovid trials...

1. 6,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    As per the November 5 2020 announcement the Noxcovid trials commenced in Moldova at 3 sites there. Not sure if since then we have been informed of any other sites ( countries). I think somewhere I recall the choice of test country was because of the high covid incidence there at the time, and acroos Europe in general, also the trial could be ultra fast tracked ( unlike say Oz or Western Europe or Nth America where red tape would no doubt slow things down to crawl). The trials also involved the Hudson Institute based in Melbourne but presumably this was is some sort of expert capacity. So the raw data has now been received and advice is now being sought on its interpretation ( by the Hudson Institute perhaps ??... just guessing). I would be very surprised if the interpretation could be done within the 2 day trading halt timeframe so I'm assuming a voluntary suspension may well be applied come Monday. I tend to agree with others that if the trial was an obvious flop why bother to go into a T/H or seek external 3rd party advice. But if successful, and given the urgency of treating the inflammatory effects the infection can trigger in some people, which is what Noxcovid is all about, then I can see it would be critical to get authoritative 3rd party inputs / advice on the trial results for leverage with the national health authorities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.