AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-46

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    That's pretty funny Harry. So $2.5million in TOTAL assets huh. Well I guess if you live within 50km from Sydney and have a house you qualify.

I am just SO curious to see how the stock price holds up on Monday when all these sophisticated investors are a few negative trades away from taking a big loss on this supposed layup cap raising for the boys!! There will soon be a staggering amount of AVLOA's on market and what 3 billion odd ordinary shares?? One for one on the cap raise huh? Couldn't even play a little hard to get and say 1 option for every 2 shares bought?

So today we have one of the largest "bids" I've seen in a while. 2.5c from 96 entities that want 14.3 million shares. About 150,000 each as an average. I guess so many people were turned away from that hot offer that they are willing to line up for hours to get shares now, regardless of the lack of an option, which is now worth about half the value as it was when this brilliant decision was made. Those are some very brave people, or maybe someone who doesn't want egg on his face again?? Who would could possibly know You know the old saying, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME!!".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.