AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-47

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Well today is the day huh?

Those that were convinced to buy in at 2.5c are (as of Friday) up a massive .3c, when those that held shares and options 2 weeks ago, and were holding longer term supporting the company, have lost about a third of the 4c value they had. I only had options, which I dumped last week, but boy what a colossal slap in the face. I’d be interested to see how many of these “new holders” were involved in the last raise and watched what happened to the share price!!

What do I think will happen today?? Well I think someone (that’s all I’ll say) will be in buying for a few days trying to support the share price. Not a good look if this thing takes a big tumble. So many shares on the register now that a rush to the door could be fatal. Those clients that were always just in and out of this “easy money” deal should be gone this week. Do they have the stomach to be well down on a company that they don’t even know what the product is used for? I’d imagine quite a few others will either sell the option or ordinary share to lower their exposure, which is 100% what I’d be doing. They would have been sold on this BFS being the white knight and so I’d imagine a few will want to hold on until October or whenever the latest date of release is now.

I wonder what information will be in that document that hasn’t been released in all of the company presentations to date? We’ve all read about the quantities and extraction figures no??? Is it an updated JORC or a BFS? Oh, and if it’s going to be so great, then why do you have to dilute the hell out of your company for 2.5c WITH an option a month before it’s due out??? I mean loyal shareholders have been waiting THREE years now for this BFS and you raise money NOW?????

Let the games begin.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.