EVG 5.88% 1.8¢ evion group nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-37

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Our EG plant is definitely going to add a lot of value to our company. However, your calcs fail to take into account that we will be in a 50/50 partnership. Our share of earnings is half that $12 million figure remember. So, in theory, whatever the Maniry plant PE valuation represents, we can add a minimum of 41.5c per share to it (in years to come notwithstanding extra SOI).

For me, it's the immediacy of earnings the EG plant with Metachem will bring in as of the next FY. And, I can't see that either company will want to produce at the proposed rate. I envisage an output of double the proposed 2k to 4k tpa. Do you see us not getting further offtakes? I like the fact that our first offtakers went binding straight off the bat! So, as our output increases to match demand, that PE figure will increase accordingly.

Anyway, with our drill results out Tuesday, our SP is finally going to start moving north with meaning, IMO. We know the co is undervalued given the projects we've got in this highly prized sector! And, we know (with certainty) that our graphite qualifies for ALL applications which not all graphite does. We are on a winner here! biggrin.png

Last edited by Shellbell: 22/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.939K 219.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169242 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 525271 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.